Happy Monday! Today, I wanted to share a super fun fall look that Tatiana picked out with a little help from me. If your kid is anything like mine, then their personality shines through their style. We were shopping one day in Carter’s and she just had to have this flutter sleeve top and skirt that we saw. It really stood out to her. We picked up a few other pieces that she loved too.
Mixing and matching patterns for kids is tough though especially if your child loves bold color and conflicting patterns. For this look we chose to mix stripes, a sunflower printed skirt, and polka dots. This works because the patterns are all different but compliment each other so well. Here’s a few tips to keep in mind the next time you’re styling looks with mixing and matching patterns for kids.
- Use different types of patterns.
- Choose 1 or 2 colors as the base to tie everything together.
- Use different size patterns so that things don’t look too busy.
- Pair patterns with solids.
- Don’t be afraid to be bold.